The Testimony of A Walking Miracle

I Have Come To Testify!
There is something I have come to believe: I am a walking miracle. I am a walking miracle means, given what my Doctors say, I should not be here, but I should be on the other side. The bigger miracle is, when I think about moving on, a deep peace takes me over. Knowing Jesus does this to me! So, why not live life to the fullest while residing here? I guess that's why some people, whose words clearly demonstrate a fear of dying, like to remind me I need to "take the virus more seriously." I take it VERY seriously. And I follow all healthy protocols. But I want all y'all to know the Eternal Life Joy that can be experienced. Christ Follower, don't let what is happening around us fill you with fear. Turn all the bad news into a purpose filled habit of continual prayer, in Jesus Name.
God's interaction with you will bless your socks off!

SoJourner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS