C H R I S T ' S POWER

C H R I S T   P O W E R
IS
SAVING POWER
 
Who is this coming from Edom, from Bozrah,
with his garments stained crimson?
 Who is this, robed in splendor,
 striding forward in the greatness of his strength?
"It is I, proclaiming victory, mighty to save."
Isaiah 63:1

SIN FORGIVING POWER

But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins." So he said to the paralyzed man, "Get up, take your mat and go home."
Matthew 9:6
 
Authoritative Power
 
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth
has been given to me."
Matthew 28:18
 
Power Over Nature
 
"Where is your faith?" he asked his disciples. In fear and amazement they asked one another, "Who is this? He commands even the winds and the water, and they obey him."
Luke 8:25
 
Power Over His Own Life
"No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have the
Authority to take it up again."
John 10:18

 
Life Giving Power
I have come that you will have life,
and so that you will have
this life
Abundantly.
John 10:10b

Miracle Working Power
God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because
 God was with him.
Acts 10:38
 
Resurrection Power
Through the Spirit of holiness he was declared,  with power,
to be the Son of God by
his resurrection from the dead:
Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 1:4
 
I have seen all forms of his power through out the
last half of the 20th Century -->  the
present in this 21st Century.
 
Therefore, I am blessed 2day
Especially 2day.
I Hope You
Are
Blessed 2day
As Well
 
SoJourner

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS