GOD'S FACTS: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE ANXIOUS OR AFRAID TODAY...BE AN OVERCOMER TODAY


BELIEVING GOD'S TRUTH SO YOU
 CAN BE AT PEACE TODAY.
 
 
·        God does not give to me the spirit of fear, but the truth is that God does give to me power, love, and he gives to me a sound mind. This comes from second Timothy 1:7.

·        You know Lord that I delight myself in you. Your light, you're living water, the bread of life, all the fruit of the Holy Spirit,… They all come from you.

·        Today I ask you to show me how to cope with anxiety and put it in its place. Then, after I put on the armor of God, (Ephesians 6:10-18) You give me Almighty power to be at peace & flooded with your truth that I will be a person  who has Your power, love and a sound mind. This leaves me with "OVERCOMING POWER."

·        Being an overcomer in this area comes, not by my might nor by my power; however it absolutely does come from your Holy Spirit, O Lord...and from your promises.

o   Being an overcomer in this area, Lord, comes from believing this promise in 2nd Timothy 1: 7 KJV

o   Being overcomer in this area, as in all areas of my life, comes from controlling my thoughts & not letting them control me. It involves  demolishing the lie that is in my head which tells me I have to be afraid.  (2 Corinthians 10:4)

o   Overcoming in this area of my life comes from choosing to bring every thought captive. This is being obedient to Christ Jesus. (See 2 Corinthians 10:4 – 5).

·        Your Holy Spirit, O Lord, give me the power to bring every thought captive and abolish these lies. (See Acts 1:8 & 2 Corinthians 10:4-5)

·        I thank you Lord for power, love, and a sound mind. Thank you for the grace to choose to refuse any fear or anxiety in my life today that would not be good for this body. I thank you that your light destroys any darkness in me, and I absolutely refuse to feel afraid. I thank you, Lord. (John 8:12)

·        There is nothing more permanent than God, His promises, His mercy, His Grace, the gifts of justification (Being declared righteous because I believe--have faith--in Christ,) redemption (forgiveness of every single sin), sanctification (being made holy, pure, clean within… and set apart for holy use.) There is nothing more permanent than being declared perfect in God’s sight. (See Hebrews 10:14 NIV.)  There is nothing more permanent than the Almighty God’s transforming power that includes not remembering my sins and lawless acts ever again. (See Hebrews 10:15-24.)

·         It is God who makes me stand firm in Christ…. PERIOD! (2 Corinthians 1:22-23.)

·        I don’t need to worry about being good enough.  PERIOD! He determined that before the world/universe was ever created. (Ephesians 1:3-4.)
 
                                BE AN OVERCOMER ...TODAY!
                                      PRACTICE THIS... TODAY!
SAY ALL THIS OUTLOUD... TODAY!
BE BLESSED 2DAY...
ESPECIALLY TODAY
 
 
 SoJourner
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS