The Shepherd's Promise #6

"He Restores My Soul"

Thinking about this promise I ask myself, "Self from where did the soul come?"  Myself reminds me, "God breathed into man the breath of life, and he became a living soul;" so the human existed but then God breathed and a miracle occurred:  We "Became." But what did we become?  The answer "A living soul."
 
Now let's get this straight.  God created the human.  Then as a result of God's breath within the human, the human became more.........well......... human?  Yup!  The human became a unique creation or "living" soul.  Well that's cool! And God did this while this ole human was just lying there in front of HIM.
 
However, there is more to this.  Apparently God does some restoring of this soul.  My guess is that God does the heavy lifting, as well, when it comes to re-storing just as HE did at the original storing up of God-breath within the human body  that formed the soul.
 
Now I am asking myself, "Self how do you figure God is going to restore the soul?" Then I answer myself... "I think the same way HE stored it up:"  As A Christ Follower, when ever I am frazzled and worn, the best thing that renews me is to stop, sit still, slow down, relax, breath deeply and slowly.  It really does help to simply "be still and know God."  In the quietness of that Divine Intersection, I find relief, renewal from within and revitalization... OR  the restoring of my soul.
 
Works For Me.
Probably Will For You As Well.
 
Now Go Be Blessed Today
Especially Today.
 
SoJourner
 
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS