Comfort From Yeshuah: A Paraphrase

"Do not let your hearts be troubled, and don't allow them to be afraid.  You believe in God. Believe also in me. 2 In my Father’s house are many  beautiful heavenly dwellings; and one of them has been built just for you. If it were not so, I would not have even mentioned it.

I went all the way to the Holiest Place (Heaven)  to prepare a place for you. 3 When it is your time, I will come back and get you, and though it is hard for you to understand, my timing is perfect........You will not be alone. I really want  you to be with me. Remember I worked very hard to make this possible for you.

Peace I leave with you.  My peace I give to you, and it is nothing like the peace the world can give. This peace is potent; therefore use this peace that is my gift to you, and don't let your hearts be troubled neither let them be afraid.

Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS