From Weakness To Strength.

God's grace is sufficient for you.
At your weakest point, you will find HIM
right there making you strong
enough for all that you
are facing.
Paul... Sort of :o)


Okay... so today has not been one of what you would call my better days.  But then again, it might just be.  Because I found out a lot of people responded to my plea for prayer.  And I also found out that the "God who had brought me to this day has now brought me through this day!" I mean it really is getting late here in the ole EDST Zone.

Don't get me wrong.   I was so weak in body in so many ways that I could not tell you. Due to the lateness of the day, I still am; yet, through it all I found the stuff to be enough!  God did make me strong enough and I became enough... even though I have felt kind of rough.

This Christ Following Thing is the real deal.  It works for everyday living.  It does not mean you won't have troubles. But it does give you God's Divine power that makes you want to say with Paul,

I can do ALL things through
Christ who gives me my strength!!!
Philippians 4:13.

Try this out for your self
You will be glad you did.
Then ...

Be a blessed 2day
to be a blessing 2day.

SoJourner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS