A Modern Day Lamentation!

💔💔💔

Lamenting A Modern Day Holocaust.

As a Christ Follower, it breaks my heart that other people say, "I Am Christian;" yet they will support abortion -- which is the ripping of arms and legs off of a preborn baby's body to kill it, as well crushing its skull and torso. And they want this "On Demand," while they demand taxpayers help pay for it; therefore, they aid and abed the modern day holocaust that has destroyed 63,000,000 + lives. They support horrifically destroying these millions of preborn human babies by voting for a party I formerly supported. They vote for you and me to pay for a modern day holocaust that shows no mercy, through taxation! I didn't leave The Democratic Party. It left me. I decided to #WalkAway as are many who refuse to follow its maddening immorality. And this is a morality that truly causes my heart to be filled with great lamentations.

The Memory - The Women - The Procedure and Emotional Scars

These "procedures" also leave numerous women, with emotional scars that can last a long while. During my ministry, I have seen both the results of an abortion, and scarred women, up close and personal. My worst memory, in my entire life, is the memory of that abortion. Keep in mind, I have helped scores of severely war wounded recover. I have seen some really mangled bodies. I have also helped young ladies walk away, and find healing, from what I call "Post Abortion Stress." It is a false dichotomy to speak about choosing to take a preborn human's life to give the mother freedom; additionally, on some occasions, the mother actually loses her own life.

The Judgement Seat of Christ

I know one day I will stand before my Creator and give an account of my life. So will each of us, and that includes giving an account of how we vote. As the Word of God says,

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad." 2 Corinthians 5:10

This passage does NOT need a lot of commentary. We "must" appear before God! Why? We will do so that we will receive what is due us. In other words, our actions do matter. When Jesus saves us He empowers us to live new, godly, lives. The question is, Who will we truly demonstrate we are actually following? Jesus tells us "By their fruits, you will know them." What kind of "fruit" does your vote reveal as to who you really are? Our actions speak volumes about what is in each of our hearts.

Following The Lamb

I am neither Democrat or Republican, but I am foremost a Christ-Follower. I don't follow the Donkey. That is, I don't give loyalty to the Democratic Party, as I once did. I don't follow the Elephant. I don't give loyalty to the Republican Party, as I once did: I do, however, follow The Lamb of God, and I vote accordingly. One Party is Pro Life. The Other is Pro Abortion, and abortion party sanitizes their horrific stance by calling it "Reproductive Rights." Please listen! Abortion eliminates reproduction, and stops a beating heart, while destroying a preborn defenseless human baby. I know where Jesus would stand on these matters, and I am fully convinced that He who said, "The thief comes to kill, steal and destroy, but I have come to give life, and to give life fully," (John 10:10) is very clear on where He stands. So, I stand with Him. If you vote with the party of abortion, you stand with the thief who is defined as one who steals, kills and destroys ... not a good support system at all.

The Challenge

The challenge for Christ Followers today is clear. "Choose ye this day whom will you serve." "You cannot serve two masters!" That's Jesus talking. You have to decide if you will follow the giver of life, and support the giving of life. Or you have to decide if you will follow the Evil One, and he is the one that steals lives, kills lives and destroys them. I boldly say now, as a Christ Follower, that we cannot be loyal to a political party that has blood on its hands. Here is an important personal philosophy: I call myself a Christ Follower, and not a Christian, because too many people have diluted what being a Christian means. I am a Christ Follower because I have decided to follow Jesus, and there is no turning back. Let us put an end to the bloodlettinging and the innocent blood shedding. Let us rise to the challenge of choosing life. And let us really follow Jesus together. Let us rest secure in how we will give our account of our lives.

SoJourner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS