Seven Vital Things The Word of God Does In You



Paul was writing to Timothy, and in 2 Timothy 3:15-17, and he gave Brother Timothy some important information about The Word of God. Let me encourage you to read it. And when you do, you will learn Seven vital things the Word of God does in you, and these are:

  1. The Word makes you wise in salvation ways.
  2. It is breathed out by God. Or it inspires you.
  3. It is profitable.
  4. It teaches you what God wants you to know, be and do.
  5. It teaches you what God wants you to stop.
  6. It corrects your course of life
  7. It instructs you in right way living to equip you to do God's work.
Therefore, wisdom teaches that when we read, hear, study, meditate and memorize the Word of God, if we really want to hear God, through His Son, Jesus, by the power of The Holy Spirit, we would do well to ask ...
  1.  What is the wisdom that God is wanting me to apply from this Word.
  2. What is God's inspiration for me?
  3. What is it that God wants me to know, be or do as a result of intersecting this Word?
  4. What is the profit in this that I may bear God's fruit. Psalm 1:3
  5. Is there anything I need to stop?
  6. Is my life on the course God wants me on?
  7. As God instructs me, what is the right way this Word is directing me to follow?
Yup! The Word of God is vital to your well being and your journey. As you are in the Word of God, look for what God wants you to hear by asking these vital questions regarding the seven things the Word of God is designed to do in your life, my life and in all our lives.

God Bless You,
Chaplain Al McGowen
Aka SoJourner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS