He Does and He Will! You Can Count On It!

I know my redeemer lives,
and, that in the end, 
He will live on the earth. 
Job

Do Y'all Remember?

Hey do y'all remember Job? You know Job don't you? He is the guy that, when God was having a conversation with Satan, told him that Job was a "perfect man." Yup! Just get out your old KJV of the Bible and you will see it right there.  Well, Satan didn't like what God said, and in the end, Satan was given some authority to put the hurt on Job to see if he would curse God and die.  Job didn't. As a matter of fact, he did much better than I would do, if I were going through what Job experienced during Satan's all out assault on him.

Job Knew What He Knew
Job was certain of certain things. In spite of all his suffering, listen in to some of his conversations: "The Lord gives. The Lord takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord."  Or how about this one: "Though He slay me; yet, will I serve Him." Now this fellow clearly is a man of faith. But there are also two other highly prophetic things he said, and these two things will impact you and me. He said, "I know my redeemer lives." Yup! Job knew what he knew.  And he was absolutely convinced that the one who would save him, return him to health, and make all things new was alive. Then too, he was fully assured that one day, in the end, this Redeemer would join us here on the earth. He was right! Our Redeemer, Jesus, lives! He does! This Redeemer will also, in the future, live on the Earth." He will! This somehow helped Job know that, no matter what, God would take care of him.

Do you know, with certainty, that your Redeemer is alive? Do you know that He does and will Redeem you? Do you know that it might not be long before He will be right here with us on the Earth?  I believe this. I know this. Hang on tight to God's promises, just in case you are suffering, that you are not alone. Rest in the assurance that our redeemer does indeed live, and that one day, He will live right here on planet Earth.

God bless you.
SoJourner







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS