V.I.C.T.O.R.S


    V.I.C.T.O.R.S    
VICTORS IN CHRIST TEACHING OTHERS SPIRITUAL RESILIENCY


As I sit here at my computer, I am thinking about one passion that is mine. I am thinking about how to help people become 2 Timothy 2:2 people. Now you may ask, what is a 2 Timothy 2:2 person? Well, I am glad you ask. Here is how Paul spells it out:

And the things that you have heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit to faithful people, who shall be able to teach others also.

This is mentoring at it's best. It's disciple making. It is teaching others who are teachable. It is teaching others -- who are faithful -- to apply what is taught, and because, as I said, they are faithful and teachable, the will take the next step and teach others. The problem is that such Christ Followers are hard to find... hard to find indeed.

Here is an example of what I am talking about: Recently I contacted a significant number of men asking if they would be willing to become V.I.C.T.O.R.S. Out of that huge group, only ONE, said he was willing to learn how to become victorious in his walk so that he could multiply himself and help others become V.I.C.T.O.R.S. -- Victors In Christ Teaching Others Spiritual Resiliency. So, you get what I am saying. Right?

The first six weeks of this training involve successfully completing "Basic Training For The Saints." It requires helping each one become centered on Christ Jesus by getting their identity right, and this would balance each one's journey. Then it involves empowering each to be effective prayer holy nation priests of God. It involves teaching each how to grasp God's Word to cause the Word of God to come alive in them. It involves helping each to become a part of authentic Bible fellowship. Finally it helps each sojourner an effective witness where each actually uses God's powerful life changing Word.

Therefore, today I am praying, as I have in days gone by, for God to make me his faithful man who equips other faithful people to equip other people to be faithful in Christ. Just inspiring a handful of people to become V.I.C.T.O.R. S. like this will literally make all the difference in the world.

SoJourner.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS