A Powerful Prayer For Starting Your Day

Dear Heavenly Father, 

I honor You as my sovereign Lord. I acknowledge that You are always present with me. You are the only all-powerful and wise God. You are kind and loving in all Your ways. I love You and thank You that I am united with Christ and spiritually alive in Him. 

By your grace, I choose not to love the world, and because I am crucified with Christ, I follow the teachings of the Bible, and I reckon or determine that I am indeed dead to sin and alive to God. I crucify the flesh and all its passions. I submit to God and subject my passions to the Almighty God. I thank You for the life that I now have in Christ, and I ask You to fill me with Your Holy Spirit that I may live my life free from sin.

I declare my dependence upon You. I surrender to You,  and I take my stand against Satan and all his lying ways. I choose to believe the truth, and I refuse to be discouraged. You are the God of all hope, and I am confident that You will meet my needs as I seek to live according to Your Word. I express with confidence that I can live a responsible godly life through Christ who strengthens me.

I put on the whole Armor of God, and clothe myself in Christ Jesus: I put on the Helmet of Salvation, as I give my mind and brain to God. I put on the Breastplate of Righteousness, as I give my heart to God. I put on the belt of God's truth, the only truth that is truth, and I do this so that I can walk in Freedom in Christ.  I shod my feet with the readiness that comes from the Gospel of Peace, as I trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not to my on understanding, and I acknowledge my CREATOR so that He will make my path straight today and everyday. I take hold of God's gift of Faith -- The Shield of Faith --- so that I will drown the flaming arrows of the evil one.  I take up the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God, and I am determined to wield it today because it is living, powerful and sharper than a two edged sword that pierces to the dividing of the spirit and the soul and the joints and the marrow, and it is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. I take this Word up, by faith, because it makes me wise for salvation. It is God breathed. It is profitable. It informs me what God wants me to know. It tells me what God wants me to stop. It keeps me on God's course for my life. It instructs me in the right way to live.  And it furnishes me with what I need to do the good works that God produces in me.

I now take my stand against Satan, I submit myself to The True and The Living God. IN THE NAME OF JESUS,  I RESIST the Devil,  and I command him and all his evil spirits to be bound to silence and depart from me and all my loved ones.  I present my body as a living sacrifice to God and renew my mind by the living Word of God in order that I may prove that the will of God is good, acceptable and perfect.

I pray  these things in the precious name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen. 

SoJourner
Adapted From Neil Anderson's Daily Prayer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS