A Healthy/Holy God View For Wounded Christ-Followers

Who Is God to His Children

A Christ Follower's Perspective & Healthy/Holy View of God

Many people of faith have an unhealthy (unholy) view of God that hinders their ability to know God. It also causes a resistance within them to turn from their brokenness and sin toward God.  Below is a holy/healthy view of God that I have found helps those traumatized in life. And it helps those who are lost or feel lost to rewrite the bad scripts in their head and heart. It also helps so them pick up their "broken pieces" so they can find and experience more fully solid freedom in Christ. Look these passages up. Make them personal to yourself. Read the scriptures out loud. Reflect on what God is saying to you. I sincerely believe that you will be glad you did.
  • God IS Love.  1 John 4:8
  • God loves ME!  1 John 4:9-10   John 3:16-18
  • God demonstrates Love to those who will turn to Him and receive it from him: 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
  • God makes a covenant with us that transforms us and causes those who turn to Him to be transformed and forgiven of every sin or wrong doing.  Heb. 10:10-14.  Reading verses 9-23 give the big picture.
  • God gives total security to those who turn to Him. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22
  • God saves those who turn to him. Ephesians 2:8-9
  • God makes me the best person I can possibly be in this journey of life.  Ephesians 2:10, 1 Corinthians 15:10, 2 Cor. 5:17, 2 Cor. 5:21
  • God gives me freedom and liberty to live fully.  John 8:32, John 8:36, Galatians 5:1.
  • God declares me to be perfect in His sight.  Not necessarily humanities sight.  Hebrews 10:14, Colossians 1:21-23, Colossians 2:10-11, Romans 3:20-25
  • God Cleanses me from all my guilt and shame,
    • If I turn to Him. Hebrews 10:21-23.
  •  God makes me an entirely new creation as I turn from my brokenness to Him.  2 Corinthians 5:17. 
  • God makes me a new creation, a minister of reconciliation; Christ’s Ambassador and gives me the power to be all of this. 2 Cor. 5:17-21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS