THE SHACK

The Controversial Book???

Image result for Picture of The Shack
I know there is a lot of discussion regarding The Shack. I have read the book, and having provided Pastoral Care and Counseling for people traumatized by a parent, event or even war, and I understand how thinking of God as a loving “Father” would be difficult, if not impossible. If you read the book all the way through, and you will find God’s healing grace. Please click on the site below: I think it can help you help others.  It certainly will make for interesting conversation.
The site below comes from CBN.  It is the Christian Broadcasting Network commentary, and I couldn’t agree more with what the writer is saying.
By The Way ... I do recommend the book, and I definitely plan to see the movie.
You may have to copy and paste the site below to your URL to get it to open.
SoJourner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS