I AM's Security Promise

"I AM with you ALWAYS, even to the end of the age.
Matthew 28:20

Millennia ago, when Moses asked God, "Who shall I say sent me,?" God told him to say that Moses was to call Him "I AM." This indicated the rock-solid foundation upon which Moses was called to deliver the people of Israel from their bondage.  Jesus later said, when describing himself, "Before Moses was, "I AM."  This indicated that when He spoke, He spoke the words of truth because He and "I AM" are - and were - and evermore will be one.

Later, Jesus had been successfully raised from the dead, and He was providing His disciples with words of assurance and comfort to sustain them. After all, He was about to leave them and go to the Heavenly Dimension that we call Heaven.  He also is giving this exact same promise to you and me who deny ourselves, take up the Cross and follow Him. He still is the "I AM," and as the "I AM," who is one with the Heavenly Divine Parent or Father, He is giving His faithful followers a guarantee.  "I AM with you!  I will ALWAYS be with you.  I will not leave you even until enough time passes that the age comes to an end.  

Receive this promise, and be blessed 2day ... Especially Today.

SoJourner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS