Yeshua, You and Who To Follow



Yeshua In Conversation With You
Inspired by Excerpts from John 10

There is a thief out there, and he is very evil.  He comes for the purpose stealing from you, taking your life from you and destroying you. He is very real, and he is the Devil.  But I have come to care for you because I have come to give life to you, and this life I give you is more than merely getting by and muddling through. I offer you a full life and a completed life. I make this life possible for you because I am the good Shepherd, and I chose to lay down my life just for you as one of the sheep of my sheepfold. No one forced me to give up my life for you.  I laid it down willingly, and by the power of God's Holy Spirit, I took it up again. So, because I live, I offer you the power to also be fully alive! I accomplished all this because I have the greatest love for you that you can imagine ... even greater than you can imagine.

This is not true of other people. There are other spiritual leaders whom you have among you, but they are only hired hands, and because the sheep - you - don't belong to him, he will run away from any difficulties and dangers. Why?  Because this one works only for the pay received, and you are not really one of his own. So the wolf pounces and scatters your love ones and you!  Be careful, therefore, and prayerful regarding who you choose to follow.

As for me, I know all the sheep and each one knows me.  My sheep will follow only me.  What about you? Are you one of my sheep?  Will you follow me? If you turn from all your brokenness and sin to me and believe in me, I will give you the power to truly live with me from now to eternity.

Yeshua

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS