Worship, Loving and Adoring God

Using The Twenty-Third Psalm.

I worship you, Lord
Because you are ...
Because you are mine ...
Because you are  The Good Shepherd to me.

I love you, Lord
Because of you, I will lack no good thing.

I adore you , Lord
Because you give the means to rest ...
You make me lie down in green pastures ...
You lead me beside the quiet waters.

I worship you, Lord
Because everyday you renew me.
Your refresh me.
You revitalize me.
Your give me new life.
You restore my soul.

I love you, Lord
Because I do not have to wander through life alone.
Because you lead me in the right way -- The Path of Righteousness
Because  of your integrity ...
Because of your name's sake.

I adore you, Lord
Because, even if I go through the most difficult times ...
Because even, if I journey through the "Valley of The Shadow of Death itself,
I do not have to be afraid.
I don't fear evil.
For YOU are right here with me wherever I am.

I worship you, Lord
Because your rod and staff comfort me.
With your rod of God's power, you drive off the enemy of my soul.
With your staff, and it's hook or crook, you place it around me and pick me up when I fall.

I Love you, Lord
Because I can sit right down at a table with you,
And I can face down any enemy, especially the enemy of my soul.

I adore you, Lord
Because you cause me to know that
Your Goodness and Mercy
WILL  SURELY follow me every single day of my life.

I worship you!  I love you!  I adore you!
Because of Y-O-U
I WILL dwell in the House of The Lord FOREVER!

HALLELUJAH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS