A Book You Cannot Put Down

Hearts of Fire:
Eight Women in the Underground Church
And Their Stories
of Costly Faith

          I recently came across a book that I had no intention of reading.  The book carries the above title.  There are a few things I want to tell you: First,  the book is free.  That by itself usually has the opposite affect on me of even wanting to read it. I tend to think, "If it's free, it cannot be worth reading."  This assumption is absolutely and indisputably wrong! Secondly, you may ask, "How can a book be free?"  Now that's a good question.  It's free because the Voice of the Martyrs nonprofit is trying to do what the news media around the world will not do. They are trying to let the world know what is going on regarding the horrific persecution of the Christian Church around the world. The third thing I want to tell you is you will NOT want to put this book down,  once you have heard each story of these courageous women of faith. Fourth, if you are not humbled by the lives of the eight stories told in the book, I will be surprised. Finally, if you read and liked the book Jesus Freaks,  you are going to love this book written by the same authors.

          Do yourself a favor:  Go to www.persecution.com and find out how you can get a copy of this inspiring and life changing book, entitled Hearts of Fire:  You will be glad you did.  I know I am glad for having done so.

SoJourner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS