How Could You

The post about deciding to do my best to be color blind greatly made possible because of a British Mum who is now with the Lord. She asked me a "John" question. "Alfred" she said, "How can you hate your brother whom you have seen and love God whom you have not seen?" Well I never hated anyone, however, this challenge really made me think about how Christ would be in relationship to others.
By the way, y'all might wonder what may make me think about me Mum on July 15th. First it was her birthday today. Next year she will be 100, just spending it in heaven. Second reason, is I almost went to meet here two years ago today, on her birthday.
Dad and she taught us about Jesus, and the wonderful life knowing Him has transformed my life. Also wonderful because death is not anything to fear. She said this to me, and I believe it personally, a short while before she transitioned to Heaven.

Happy Birthday Mum.  Thanks for teaching us to love, and for teaching us to not fear death.

Alfred.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS