Going Back To Get A Future

Going Back To Get A Future:

Here we go again. I am starting over with a new blog on a new site.  It is chaplainmac.com, and I hope all my friends on www.achristfollower.blogpost.com will give it a chance with this blog.  I am not abandoning my Christ Follower community.  It’s just that, while I can still do Christ Follower, www.chaplainmac.com gives me more liberty to do more and reach more people. Although today, while blogging on that site, because I am a new bee, I lost the whole blog for today and cannot find it. Still, I do hope you all will check it out. You may have to type chaplainmac.com into your search engine to get to the site.

As I start over, I am hoping to be able to do more stuff from my new and exciting book that is entitled Rock-Solid Living In A Quicksand World.  I hope you all will go with me and journey with me as I encourage people of our western civilization and other to go back to those foundational principles that served us so very well.

The new site is still under construction so bear with me.

I still do want Y’all to be blessed 2day especially today.


SoJourner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS