We Need A Stronger Foundation SOON!

        First let me say, I am so grateful that my hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness.  I celebrate that it is on "Christ The SOLID ROCK I Stand! All other ground is sinking sand.  All other ground is sinking sand."At the same time, I look around me and I see people deciding that whatever they conjure up in their own minds to be morally right, well,  that is what is right or "truth to them."  And so we have been moving in that direction for decades, and our nation has been declining daily as a result. The western civilization is doing the same.

     Therefore, I am doing all I can to shout out the word of the site I place here:  https://www.createspace.com/5578028  ; yes, I know it's the book thing AGAIN!  But if you will take time to get it on Kindle or Paperback, it will be more than well worth your time.  If you, or someone you have lended it to has read it, go to amazon.com and give it a rave review. Or if you feel the opposite, give the opposite review.  Anything reviewed, in between, is okay as well.  

     Why is this so important to me?  It is so important because I have seen Jesus change so many lives  --for this life and all eternity -- that they are too numerous to count.  People bound by the carnage of sin, abuse, trauma and tragedy, are made into new creations by Jesus and by his teachings.  Yet, others are so hopelessly and helplessly lost because the church has locked itself behind closed doors, when it comes to using words declaring the importance of Christ and his salvation. 

     Please understand, I don't need the money.  I do really wish for the people of God to get focused, fired up and filled up with the Holy Spirit.  I am hoping we will reach up, reach in so that we can reach out to those who are suffering, lost and alone.  To do this we must set our feet on a solid foundation that will carry us from here to eternity.  We need a stronger foundation soon!  And it is within our reach, through Jesus who is the Christ.

SoJourner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS