IN NEED OF YOUR PRAYERS

Trust in the Lord with all  your heart.
Don't put the weight of your faith 
on your five senses.

In everything and in every way 
Seek God's wisdom, knowledge, understanding and discernment.
Then He will guide you along your journey.

The Wisdom Writer: Solomon From Proverbs 3:5-6

     There are not too many of us, who are genuinely Christ Followers, that can go through the day with out the Almighty serving as our journey guide.  Sooner or later we need to make choices that are far better, if we seek first God's Kingdom and His righteousness. Now if we do not need to know His will, then we are living independent of God.  And we are not demonstrating any kind of "fruit" that shows that we are indeed truly Christ Followers. Being a Christ Follower is defined as a person denying one's self taking up the Cross and following Him. So we do need Him to show the way each day, and we need God's people to pray.

     In this blog, I try to be one who gives to you an encouraging word.  I try to come alongside of my readers, metaphorically speaking, and sojourn with you in hopes of helping you become a person of God, who seeks to be empowered by God, receiving the grace of God so as to glorify God with your life.  And even though I do not know most of you, I pray for everyone who reads my blog, wherever you are in the world. I have been surprised just how international this blog has become. I believe God hears and answers those prayers daily.

     Well today I am asking for your prayers:  No there is no one sick or dying in my family that I know about.   But still I need your prayers because I have obeyed God and written a book entitled Rock Solid Living In A Quicksand World.  For more details about this book go to:

http://linkis.com/www.createspace.com/EM3tq
(You may have to copy and paste this to your URL)

The writing of the book was challenging, joy building and inspiring.  The editing of the book - by paid professionals - was humbling for sure. The biggest challenge is how do I get the book out there to sell. Self publishing comes completely out of the authors funds, and it "ain't" cheap. Some are buying it, and the comments are favorable, but I have a burning in my soul for the words of this book to make their way into a suffering world... the world whose foundations are crumbling.  I am really hoping that those who have read it, and said such favorable things to me, will go to their FaceBook and Twitter accounts, etc. and tell other about their journey  with Rock-Solid Living. I am hoping they will share their viewpoint, not only with friends but with the public.

    This brings me to the prayer part that is guided by the scripture above.  I really do trust in the Lord, and by His grace, I do so with all my heart.  Though it challenges me, I make a sincere effort to not let circumstances or my senses hinder my trust in Him. And I do seek His wisdom.  I really want Him to direct my path.  But I also need your prayers.  Please pray I would listen clearly on God's strategy for getting this book out.  I don't need the money so much, but I do need a way to fund the sale or find a way to make the book more sales worthy.  So please pray.

God Bless You

SoJourner

     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS