Why #3

NO FEAR

  Why should I be fearful or afraid? Now that's a very good question in this age where anxiety disorders are as rampant as any malady known to humanity. Even though this is true, we can do something about it using our faith.  I know I have done so,  and it works for me.  Consider what God promises to His Saints who are coping with anxiety, as well as fear.

God does not give to us the spirit of fear, but God gives us power, love and a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7

      You may ask the practical question: How do I get this to work for me? Here is how you can do so: Begin by seeking to build your faith: Speak out loud this promise, while  in a private place. "God does not give to me this spirit of fear. God gives me power.  God gives me love. God gives me a sound mind." Do this several times.  Sit still and slow  your breathing. Breathe deeply as you imagine God breathing into you the breath of life that makes you become a living soul. (Genesis 2:7) Then continue as you  do some more soul talk, and speak softly and kindly to yourself:  "Be still.  I don't have to be fearful.  God does not want me to be afraid.  He tells us to 'fear not.' God does not give me this fear. I renounce this fear because God gives me power.  God gives me love.  God gives me a sound mind!"

     How long should you do this?  I think it's good to be good to yourself and give you a mini-vacation of about ten minutes, and continue doing the exercise for the full time.  I also recommend you do this two or three times per day as a form of Christian meditation.  I sincerely believe, if you practice this spiritual practice you will indeed be ...

Blessed 2day .. Especially Today

You will have the tools to have "NO FEAR."

SoJourner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS