Maintaining Freedom Continues.

 
Maintaining Your Freedom Continues
 
It is for freedom that Christ has set you free.  Stand firm and do not let yourself be burdened by a yoke of slavery.
Galatians 5:1
 
 
Did you notice something "sticking out" in this passage? It is a simple piece of information that is providing the means for you and me living out a life changing spiritual practice.  Yes Christ has already set us free, but we have a choice to let freedom reign in our lives or to not let it reign.  We can burden ourselves with a yoke that enslaves us or we can throw of the yoke that enslaves us. 
 
My biggest concern here is where I should start.  For me I think the next place we need to examine is not only what we have discussed, which is actually believing we are free and then start living it.  Then the next thing would be to look at the identities of who we are IN Christ.  Freedom In Christ Ministries www.ficm.org has volumes and book after book after book written to help you find and maintain freedom.  Click on the site and look through it.  There are 3 books they have published that I thing are fantastic for helping you.  Victory Over The Darkness,  Bondage Breaker and Who I Am In Christ.  And of course their are others.  Read them, re-read them and read them again.  Take the 7 steps to free repeatedly, and watch what God does each time you take them. I encourage you today to bookmark this site of make it one of your favorites.  Their materials are life changing. Some of the materials are actually FREE!!!
 
As I refer you here, I do so because there is far more to being a Christ-Follower than just muddling through.  And I want you to overome the scars that have and do hamper your life. Those of you who have been abused, persecuted or broken by life don't have to any longer "let yourselves be burdened by a yoke of slavery."  You can walk out of the darkness into the light.  You can get your identity right.  You can break those chains that keep you bound up spiritually, emotionally, relationally or physically and other ways.
 
Heed my invitation and be free.
 
SoJourner

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS