FREEDOM IN CHRIST FAITH STATEMENTS

Freedom Faith Statements
From Freedom IN Christ Ministries
 
  Before you look these statements over, I would like to share something extremely important with you. Each of us has a running conversation in our heads, and many of us allow ourselves A.N.T.s.  Automatic Negative Thinking.  When we do this, we are doing "stinking thinking" which results in dark feelings or stinking feeling.  When you think such thoughts, you are not believing the truth.  And if you are feeling real low there is a good possibility your A.N.T.s are stinging you. 
 
     Below I have copied these Freedom Statements from www.ficm.org .  If they spoken over and over again throughout the day, they will help set you free by replacing your A.N.T.s.  If you habitually speak these freedom words, promises or thoughts from the Bible out loud, eventually your emotions will be more balanced and you will walk free. 
 
If a thought  or thoughts challenge(s) these promises when spoken out loud, there is a good chance the challenge or challenges is/are coming from the world, the flesh (sin-nature) or the Devil himself... just as he challenged Adam and Eve.  Just say "I renounce any lying thought that is contrary to these promises of God: ( or this promise of God, if you are looking at a specific promise when the painful feeling comes.)I announce the truth (then state the promise.) Again say, "I renounce the lie that raises itself up against the knowledge of God and I announce the truth (say the promise.) This is called "taking every thought captive."  This is a spiritual practice where you use God's Almighty power to demolish strong holds and "take every thought captive." 2 Corinthians 10:3-5
 
Another  way to utilize this spiritual weaponry or practice  is to bring the thoughts captive by saying something like this, "I renounce this lying thought that raises itself up against the knowledge of God, and I bring it into captivity using God's Divine Power.  I bind it up and I cast it away from me, in the Name of Jesus. I choose to believe the truth of God's promise no matter how I feel!"
 
 
Copy these great and glorious promises of God.  Place them on your refrigerator or on a wall where you can see them. Or download the screen saver from www.ficm.org.  Be proactive in saying God's freedom promises out loud over and over again.  Eventually your brain will get it, and your faith will grow in God's Freedom Promise.  After all, "Faith comes by hearing the word of God" ... See Romans 10:17.)
 
Okay.  Perfect practice makes perfect.  Flex those spiritual muscles, and put this into practice. Then you will indeed see that  the Lord who sets you free will set you free indeed!
 
SoJourner
 

 
If you are a Christ-Follower, then the statements below are true of you. If you are not a follower of Christ and would like to know more, click here…
 

I AM ACCEPTED

John 1:12 I am God’s child.

John 15:15 As a disciple, I am a friend of Jesus Christ.

Romans 5:1 I have been justified.

1 Corinthians 6:17 I am united with the Lord,
and I am one with Him in spirit.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 I have been bought with a price and I belong to God.

1 Corinthians 12:27 I am a member of Christ’s body.

Ephesians 1:3-8 I have been chosen by God and adopted as His child.

Colossians 1:13-14 I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins.

Colossians 2:9-10 I am complete in Christ.

Hebrews 4:14-16 I have direct access to the throne of grace through Jesus Christ.
 
I AM SECURE

Romans 8:1-2 I am free from condemnation.

Romans 8:28 I am assured that God works for my good in all circumstances.

Romans 8:31-39 I am free from any condemnation brought against me and I cannot be separated from the love of God.

2 Corinthians 1:21-22 I have been established, anointed and sealed by God.

Colossians 3:1-4 I am hidden with Christ in God.

Philippians 1:6 I am confident that God will complete the good work He started in me.

Philippians 3:20 I am a citizen of heaven.

2 Timothy 1:7 I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind.

1 John 5:18 I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me.
 
 
I AM SIGNIFICANT:
I REALLY DO MATTER TO GOD


John 15:5 I am a branch of Jesus Christ, the true vine, and a channel of His life.

John 15:16 I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit.1 Corinthians 3:16 I am God’s temple.

2 Corinthians 5:17-21 I am a minister of reconciliation for God.
 
Ephesians 2:6 I am seated with Jesus Christ in the heavenly realm.

Ephesians 2:10 I am God’s workmanship.

Ephesians 3:12 I may approach God with freedom and confidence.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ,
  who strengthens me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS