It's Never To Late To Grow.

Let God transform you inwardly by a complete change
of your mind.
Then you will be able to know the will of God...
What is good and pleasing to him
And perfect.
Romans 12:2
 
     Growing is a big part of life, even as your hair gets "white with the frost of many winters."  For those of us who have experienced some of the aging process, I know this is  hard to believe that growing is possible as we get older; but not when you are talking about supernatural involvement in that growth. So how does this begin to take place?
     First it would be good to let it happen.  If we choose to resist the very concept of such growth, we will be a long way from experiencing the miracle. I have learned that usually this growth takes place when I face the difficult challenges of life.  I don't recall a whole lot of growth taking place in my life when I am doing okay.  It's the tough times that God uses to help me grow. So when I am facing a challenge, I can be assured that opportunities for growth are right in front of me.
   Second, let God do what God does best: God has been transforming lives for millennia by people letting him work his miracle of grace from the inside out.  As the writer of our scripture says, let him make a "complete change of your mind."  In another place he promises that "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." So, most likely I will need to make up my mind that I can do way more than I ever thought I could, when I let the Lord take over.  It may be a worn out phrase, but I really do believe that if God brings me to it, God will bring me through it... new and improved.
     Third, powerful revelation will occur. Letting go and letting God make growth happen by transforming you and me,  and it brings us to a place where we can know the will of God...experience the will of God.  As God reveals his will, he unfolds his will.  It really is life changing.  And we will experience God's will as  being good, pleasing and perfect.
     I don't know about you, but I intend to finish strong.  I intend to continually seek first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness. I plan to face the future by truly living today, by the grace of God.  I plan to keep growing.  It's never too late to start growing.
 
Especially Today
 
SoJourner
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS