THE BEST COUNSELOR ANYWHERE

I don't know about you, but I have been to a counselor more than a few times.  Probably needed to go more.  Sometimes, however, the cost for seeing one of these folks is REALLY expensive.  Sometimes the sessions seemed to make a positive difference. Sometimes  the sessions made very little difference. Over all I do recommend this... just have someone listen. If you accomplish nothing else, sometimes it really helps to get stuff "off your chest."
 
On the flip side of this, I have served as a counselor.  Never charged anything. Yet what amazed me, so very much, is how the LORD, in spite of my skills... not because of them... seemed to work miracles right before my very eyes.  I see people today who are changed in positive ways that I could only imagine.
 
Now...there is one Counselor I visit ever single day.  And He makes an unbelievable difference in my life, as I each day spend about 2 hours or more with Him.  Now you might say, "Wow! doesn't that get expensive?"  NOPE! ... not at all.   As a matter of fact, He paid my fees way in advance. And HE did it so that I could come see Him as often as I would like FREE of Charge!  Let's take a look at his "shingle."
 
And HIS name shall be called "Wonderful Counselor...
Almighty God
The Everlasting Father...
The Prince of Peace."
 
Now I don't know about you all, but those are some credentials that I would not mind hanging on my own wall.  This diploma clearly spells out why this Wise One is so good at what He does.
 
He is Dr. Wonderful Counselor. Think about that.  Dr. Jesus is a Wonderful Counselor.  His skills are much greater than just good.  They are even better than  above average or GREAT!  Why they are counseling skills that are full of wonder!  AND one of the wonderful things about Him is He let's me talk with Him about Everything... and I MEAN  Everything.
 
Once I read in my contract, with my Counselor, these words: "Cast all your anxieties and all of your cares on ME because I care about y-o-u.  Well I have to tell you I take Him at His word.  Knowing I can "unload the wagon" and hold nothing back... well... doing this changes my life BIG TIME! It's down right healing. It's like losing 20 pounds of dead weight from your heart.
 
Now this Counselor also has power.  He is also credentialed  as being "ALMIGHTY GOD!" I don't think I need to tell you what that means. Do I?  Just check out Psalm 139. He knows you better than you know yourself. He makes you feel safe because you are transparent to Him.  This means you might as well get honest.  Don't worry about hurting God's feelings.  As TLOML says, "God's got big shoulders."
 
Keep looking at His diploma:  Notice something?  He is also the Everlasting Father.  Now for many people "Father" is a comforting word.  For others it is NOT so comforting.  But when we mention "Father" here, it is not something you need to fear; for example, He is called "Everlasting." 
 
Let me explain:  In this old world fathers seem to be abandoning their children at an alarming rate.  In one ethnic group, 71% of all Dads are absent.  This does damage to children in ways that cannot be described in this little ole blog.  Little boys need their Dad's... so do big boys.  Little girls need their Dad.  It is just the way things are.  When Dad is too busy living his life for himself, these kids (adult or child) are damaged. 
 
Well this Everlasting Father type Counselor is present all the time.  Go back and read the aforementioned Psalm 139... read it again... s l o w l y.  He is always around for you.  He is "everlasting{ly}"there for you.  So pull up a chair anywhere and start talking.
 
Last Part of The Credential: He is called "The Prince of Peace." That's right.  There is a ruler over Peace.  He is a real Prince!  He has the power to simply give you peace, if you are willing to receive it.  Check this out as He says,
 
"Peace I leave with you.  My peace I give you.  And it is NOT like the peace the world offers.  It's the kind that gives you the power to let not your heart be troubled nor afraid."
 
So, once again, I invite you to pull up a chair.  Now get comfortable... Relax...  Breath in deeply and slowly...  Do this for a few minutes.  Get honest with the Wonderful Counselor and cast every concern you have on Him.  Put your trust in the God of all wisdom, called Almighty God. He has got your back, your front, your top, your bottom... you get it. Right? Rest securely and safely in the presence of the Everlasting Father. He will stay with you and be with you no matter what.  Let the Prince of Peace, the ruler of peace give you peace.  His name is Jesus, and when you complete your sessions with Him.
 
You Will Be Blessed 2day
Especially 2day
 
SoJourner
 

 
 
 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS