Naked Saints; Put Your Clothes On, Please :)

Clothing ourselves "In Christ" is the way to be empowered to be Christ Followers.  Below is a prayer of surrender that I have written for all who read it to start of their day beginning with Christ.
 
Putting On The Armor Of God or Clothing Myself In Christ.
John 15:5b, Ephesians 6:10-20,   Romans 13:11-12, 
  2 Cor. 10:4-5
Dear Lord Jesus, Son of The Living God, apart from YOU I can do NO-thing: So, I want to surrender my life to YOU in order that I can be strong in YOU today, and in YOUR mighty power.  Therefore, I cloth myself in YOU,  as I put on the full Armor of God , put off the old “man” and put on the new.  I surrender to YOU  because I want to be able to stand against the Devil's schemes. I surrender to YOU to be made sane, saintly, well and whole. I surrender to YOU so my will and YOURS will be one. I surrender to YOU so that my life will be transformed today.  Thank YOU for this spiritual weaponry which gives me the ability to win the spiritual battles and overcome the challenges that I will face today. Romans 12:1-2, 2 Corinthians 5:17.
I begin by putting on the Helmet of Salvation.  In other words I surrender my brain and my mind to YOU: As I do this, I want to thank YOU that YOU  have saved me by YOUR  grace, through faith, and that I cannot earn this salvation from anything I do. For it is "not of works." I thank YOU that YOU provide this salvation as a gift.  I also thank you that, by this salvation YOU cause me to be YOUR "workmanship created in Christ Jesus" that will cause me "to do good works" that YOU have already prepared in advance for me to do today.  Ephesians 2:8-10.
Next, dear Lord, I put on the Breast Plate of Righteousness. I give YOU my heart today. I do this, as I remember and thank YOU for –once and for all- redeeming me or completely giving me a clean record in heaven. And YOU adopted me as YOUR child.  YOU, O LORD, have sanctified me or made me holy. YOU have perfected me in YOUR sight. Yes, Lord, YOU make me righteous as YOU transform me. Hallelujah! Romans 8:15, Ephesians 1: 5, Hebrews 9:12; Hebrews10:10; Hebrews10:14-17. 
I want to be free today,   Lord.  So I put on the belt of truth.   If I have learned anything, precious Jesus, it is that, when I know the truth, the truth sets me free.  YOU are the truth.  YOUR Word is the truth, and The Holy Spirit is The Spirit of truth.  By the truth… by knowing YOU, The Holy Spirit, and YOUR Word, I have been set me free. And that is why I commit to the truth by putting this belt on to stand firm so that I will not let myself be burdened by a yoke of slavery.  John 8:32 & 36, John 14:6, John 16:13, Galatians 5:1
Additionally I put on my Boots of  Readiness that come from the Gospel of Peace.  Please, Lord, give me power to walk in the right way today. Order my steps, O Lord.  Have mercy, Lord, and cause me to walk in peace. Transform me, I pray, to be a peacemaker today: Isaiah 52:7, Matthew5:9, John14:27.
 Without faith it is impossible to please you, Lord; therefore, I take the shield of faith by which I can deflect the flaming arrows of the evil one. I trust YOU to give me this grace as YOU grant me supernatural faith to believe the truth and reject Satan’s lies: Hebrews 11:6, Ephesians 6:15, John 8:44.
Finally I grasp the Sword of The Spirit, which is the Word of God, and I thank YOU that this Word is living and powerful & sharper than a two edged sword. I thank you that it pierces even to the place where the soul and spirit are divided… even to where joints and marrow are separated.  I thank you that it is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. I thank YOU that it is God breathed and profitable for doctrine, reproof, correcting our course and instruction in right way living.  And it  gives us the power to do YOUR works today.                           
 2 Timothy 3:16-17 Hebrews 4:12.
With this armor on, I now submit to you, O Lord, and I resist the Devil. In keeping with God's word, I say to all evil spirits and the Devil himself, be bound to silence and leave my presence and the presence of my loved ones.  In Jesus  Holy Name! James 4:6-7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS