Going To "Church" When I Couldn't

Well here I am in bed suffering from an old back injury that want go away.  So I decide to worship with Van Dyke UMC in Lutz, Florida.  In my thinking, it is the best.
 
 
I am in West Virginia.
 So you can see I put a high value on this. 
 
 
At any rate, this weeks message was a simple but good "Word."  Hope all who read this will give them time to publish this on their Site.  In fact, I hope you will start by viewing the archive...for the summer series.  It just might spiritually transform your life!!!!  I think the series is Christianity 101 or something like that.  Check it out, and you will know for sure.
 
 BTW: you may have to copy and paste to your browser



Do This As A Part Of Your Sojourn And...
Be Blessed 2day
Especially 2day
 
SoJourner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS