Acts of Random Kindness or A.R.K.ing

Lately I have begun thinking about A.R.K.s... Acts of Random Kindness.  You know... being kind just for the joy of it.  You know... being kind to people that are not kind to you.  Yes.  I actually have been thinking about such things.  You know... being kind to a stranger because, like the ye olde writer of that Ancient Wisdom --The Book of Hebrews says, "Be determined to entertain strangers because you might just be caring for Angels without even knowing it." You know... helping out a person who is suffering and only wants to find a way out of their struggles.  You know being kind when people let you down... You know .... being kind ... well... randomly :o)

Now thinking about it is one thing; however, A.R.King on purpose- under unlikely circumstances- is something that is a bit more challenging than thinking about being kind.  If you are actually going to A.R.K., well that  takes surrendering to the transforming power of God and deciding to do whatever the good Lord guides.

Amazingly enough, with God's grace (not because of me but in spite of me) The Lord helped me to Act Randomly and Kindly when I did not think I could do it...especially if the circumstances might have other wise motivated me to do otherwise.  He even surprised me about me when He turned on His light from within.  Almost shocked me :o)

Anyway this actually "blessed my socks off."  It made me feel so good that I was surprised by how good I felt.  And I have to admit that once the Lord's grace kicked in, I acted in a way more positive to what I would not have "normally" done.  Why I would even say I probably got more out of the experience than the one who was my A.R.K. target.  As a matter of fact, I did indeed get more out of this surprisingly pleasant experience.

So why not ask the Lord to help you locate your A.R.K. target(s) today?
Why not just pray them into your "site" and take dead aim?
Why not be blessed 2 be a blessing.
 Then...
Be Blessed 2day... Especially Today.

SOJOURNER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS