God's Intimacy With You. Part #1

God's Intimacy With You.
 You have searched me, LORD,
and You know me up close and so very personal

You know when I sit and when I get up from where
I am sitting;
   You even know what I am thinking.

You are clearly aware of whenever
I go out
and You know when I simply lay down;

As a matter of fact,
   You are familiar with all my ways.

Before a word is on my tongue
you, LORD, know it completely.

You surround me with your
Divine Protection

 I can almost feel You, as
You touch me with Your Hand.

Such knowledge is too wonderful
for me,
You are truly
Awsome
  
Just knowing about such Divine 
Love and Compassion
 is more than my human mind
can even grasp.

Based on Psalm 139:1-6

SoJourner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS