God Speaking #2

Based On 23rd Psalm & Parts of John's Gospel,
Philippians 4:13 & 19,  Hebrew 13:5.
and 1 John 3:8


I AM THE  Good Shepherd.
I laid down my life for you who are my sheep.
No one forced me to do this.
 I chose to do this...
Because I love you.

I AM your Shepherd, and if you follow me,
you will NOT lack any good thing.
I will supply your every need...
Not according your capabilities,
but according to My
riches In
Glory.

I will cause you to lie down
and rest in some very pleasant places,
By my Spirit I will lead you through quiet places
where you need to go.

I will reach into the depths of your being.
And I WILL  actually
restore your soul.

When you have choices to make,
I will lead you in the path of the right way.
I will do this because my integrity
is on the line.
I have promised you this.
I do this for My own name's sake.
So follow me.

Even when you are going through some VERY
dark times,
I will give you the power
to NOT be afraid.

I have conquered evil.
So you do not need to fear it.

I WILL be present with you.
You are never alone.
I will NEVER leave you:
Nor will I forsake you.

I will take the rod of my power and drive off
the enemy of your soul.

And when you fall, my staff's hook...
Well it will fit perfectly around you.
And I will pick you up from the low
place to which you
have fallen.

I will dust you off.
I will help you start over again.
I tell you this so you will be comforted.

If you find yourself surrounded by
Your enemies, just sit at the
table with them.
I have prepared this table for you.
So you are the honored guest.

Never forget you have the Good Shepherd's
Resurrection Power.
You may be very surprised how
strong you are, just sitting there with them.
You need not fear what a woman
or a man can do to you.
You will be able to do whatever you need.
I am sitting right there with you.
Remember I prepared this event.

You can count on this:

Goodness and Mercy WILL follow you
ALL the days of your life.
And
You will... one day...
Dwell in My House
Forever!

JESUS!

Reflect On These Sayings.
Take your time to hear what God is saying.

Then...

Be Blessed 2day...
Especially 2day...
The only day God guarantees.

SoJourner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS