Bumps In The Journey

When you, like everyone else is,
are on this journey that we call living,
the trip can become anxiety ridden and very unforbidding; 

yet I am learning,
if I shorten my view of the time span,
and grab tightly (by faith) to God's strong
strength giving hand,
 I find I am able to... well... stand.

Then I can begin, in time, to see HIS plan,
 but once I have the plan,
I put it in the back of my mind. 

Then I step into the future
gaining strength,
as I live one moment to one day at a time...
firmly believing...
 that life IS indeed an Adventure.

Think about this and be blessed 2-day...
Especially 2day.
It is the only guaranteed day
you have :o)

SoJourner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS