Busting Up A Storm

Somewhere along the way I heard Jesus say, "You have not because you ask not."  After having lived in Florida, I have seen this up close and personal.  Since the mid- 1990s, except the year of Katrina and 3 other hurricanes that came right over my humble abode, I prayed for God to weaken, move away or destroy hurricanes.  That's right. The only year I did not ask, we had a rough year in Florida and Louisana had a disaster.  These are the facts... whether you believe it or not does not alter the truth.  One thing is for certain:   I will never ever not pray (if God gives me the opportunity) about these monsters again.  God can always tell me "NO," which He has not done so far, but HE does make it clear He desires we ask, if we want to receive.  God still rules the winds and the waves!  He is in control.

HE is also in control of your personal storms.  Got any of those in your life?  Any spiritual storms?  Any emotional storms? Any relational storms? Got any financial storms?  Got any physical storms?  Come on.  Step up in faith: Don't be a person who says, "All I can do is pray."  Make sure the first thing you do is pray.  Turn the storms over to Jesus to help you work them out.  In other words, give God a shot at busting up the storms of your life... Or let HIM atleast get you through them.  Then...

You WILL Be Blessed 2day
Especially 2day.
SoJourner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS