CASTING ALL YOUR CARES ON HIM!

Come to me all of you who are struggling and I will give you rest for your soul:  
JESUS
Seems like everywhere I go, these days, people are struggling: Spiritually some seem lost (maybe they are lost) or the "well of their soul" is empty. Emotionally some are walking through the valley of everyday living.  Or they are angry and get angry at the drop of a hat.  I witness this while driving as people drive their cars like they are bumper cars and rage on, putting others at risk.  Anxiety permeates hearts and fear resides inside. Still others cannot seem to make a relationship work, no matter what.  Still too, their is the BIG E.  The "economy stupid" as one Govenor kept telling himself so he could be elected President.  Folks are having difficulty finding or keeping a job.  Last but not least, health enters into the picture for some.  Makes a person feel sort of lonely some times?

One thing that helps me is a core value of my life: Spending time alone with God, through HIS Son, Jesus, in reflection and prayer. Yes simply going to the one the Bible calls the "Wonderful Counselor" and unburdening myself or just simply being alone with HIM has quite a positive impact on my soul and life.  One thing is for certain.  "Turning it over to Jesus" is much cheaper than turning a $150 dollars an hour over to a  Counselor:o)

Any way I believe trying some of this out for yourself may just help you find some rest.  I am not telling you it will absolutely change the circumstanes, I am fairly sure it can change you in a positive way. Come on.  Give it a try:  Try playing some of the video's I have on today's blog.  There is quite a variety of the same song, and I believe if you give yourself a Jesus break, you might just find some rest for your soul.  It is even okay if you go to sleep.

Be Blessed 2-day ... Especially 2-day
SoJourner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS