It Is Well With My Soul.

I have placed 4 videos on A Christ Follower of a song that was created out of the loss and distress of a person's life. The impact of this song on people's lives has been immeasurable. 

I hope you find comfort and peace from these.  I hope you will take time to relax and listen to them either one at a time, at different sittings or all at once.  The story behind the story can be seen in the Bill Gaither video clip or the first video clip on the left.

It is my desire that words of this encouraging music will provide you with the stuff to be enough via the grace of God.  May it be well with your sould today, and may you  ....

Be Blessed 2-day ... Especially 2-day.
SoJourner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS