H.O.P.E

Hope {especially for those who do not have a whole lot of it in their "hope chest"is a motivating spiritual empowerment that helps a person keep putting one foot in front of the other... even when they do not feel like it.

One of the Advent Candles is  The Candle of Hope.  Being an acrostic wonk, cause I wanna be and it helps me, I have a "Hope" acrostic for my fellow Christ Following SoJourners.

Holding 
On to...
Promises that are ...
Eternal 


You can find a whole bunch of  H-O-P-E in The Word, and if you would like me to share some of these promises with you, just let me know. Reading these promises, remembering them (as in memorizing them) and reflecting on them will help you to be filled with HOPE and it will help you to ...


Be Blessed 2-day ... Especially 2-day :o)
SoJourner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS