Wisdom Thought For Today: Being God's Friend

Friendship with God is reserved for those who reverence HIM. 
 Psalm 25:15


Once Jesus said, "I no longer call you servants, but I call you friends because everything I learned from the Father, I passed on to you."John 15:`5.  And when you think about being a friend with God, to me it is .... well something that is hard to wrap my mind around; however it does not matter about whether or not this is easy to comprehend.  It is simply important that we take God at HIS word:

God want's to be the best friend you have ever known. 
 So Reverence Him.
Take up your cross and follow JESUS daily.
Then ... 

Be Blessed 2 day ... Especially 2 day.
It's the only day you are guaranteed.

SoJourner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS