NEVER

For God has said, "I will NEVER leave you; I will NEVER abandon you.  Hebrews 13:5b

Have you ever pontificated boldly "I am NEVER..."  then you go on to say exactly what you are NOT going to do under any circumstances.  You have made up your mind about this thing, and you do not care what anyone says.  You are NEVER going to do thus and such... PERIOD!  End of discussion on the matter!

Such determined expressions on my part generally leave me "with egg on my face." Yup! I might just as well call myself "Old Yoke Face :o)"  Let me proclaim such uncertainty with certainty, and I am going to have to remove my foot from my mouth, and then maybe eat a little bit of "Crow."  (Whatever that means.) You know exactly what I am talking about:  Just let me say that I will "never" do something, and it is not too long before I find myself proving myself seriously wrong.  Can you identify with me?  "Do you feel me?"

But GOD's thing is that when GOD says never, THE ALMIGHTY proves it for generations and generations to come that THE LORD  is faithful to HIS word:  And JESUS promises   y-o-u something that I hope will make you feel assured and very secure.  HE is not gonna leave  NO MATTER WHAT!  HE is not going to abandon you, "NO MATTER WHAT!"  It makes no difference what you are experiencing, feeling or not feeling.  You can count on THE LORD to be with you "always" even to the end of the age.  And Jesus will NEVER renege on this promise and HE will NEVER "eat crow."  And "hoof in mouth disease" will not be a tasteless meal  for HIS consumption ...  Because HE is always faithful.

Now:  Go on out and enjoy your journey 2 day ... You are NOT walking alone:o)

SoJourner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS