A God Promise To Parents & Grand Parents

The Lord, your God, will circumcise your heart 
and the hearts of  of your descendants.
God does this so that you will love the LORD your God
with ALL your heart & ALL your soul, and
HE does this so you WILL live.
Deuteronomy 30:6

For me, one of my core priorities, has been for our children (now our grandchildren as well) to really be in love with the LORD. (Children for TLOML and me includes our bio children's spouses.)  When I was MUCH younger, I use to wonder if I truly fulfilled the commandment to Love GOD completely, and then one day GOD brought me to a couple of verses that turned my thinking around. I will mention only one in the blog today.

(Deuteronomy 30:6) was one of those verses that caused my 180 swivel:  Like a light coming on in my spirit, GOD taught me the power of holding tight to HIS promises, especially this one.  And with this promise I have trusted GOD whole heartily to transform TLOML & me (And our children) to become authentic lovers of the Creator. Notice we did NOT make this happen. We surrendered to the Creator who makes us new creations (2 Cor. 5:17). Now the other generations are in my prayer sites and God promise grabbing spiritual hands.

What amazes me is that, in doing this, TLOML and I went places we might not have wanted to go.  We faced some real hardships; however, it was worth it to see the generations make our faith their faith.  And it was a blessing to see our love for Jesus become their love for Jesus.  And what is really amazing is to watch the spiritual intuition of our grands as they develop a God hunger in their souls and spirits. Our most recent grandchild (still in Mom) is all ready under the influence of this promise and prayer.  I cannot wait to see what God is gonna do in and through this little man as he journeys through life:o)

So, here is the BIG question:  Whatcha gonna do with this news?  Whatcha gonna do with this GLORIOUS God promise? Whatcha gonna do with this opportunity given you?  I hope you will grab this promise by faith.  And I hope you will pray for the love of GOD and the love for GOD to be created in the generations to follow --> YOUR children and YOUR grandchildren and any future generations the ALMIGHTY may create.  AND I hope....

You will be blessed 2 day... Especially 2 day.  

SoJourner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS