Genuine Security

I know in whom I believe, and I am convinced He is able to keep that which I commit to Him until "that" day.  2 Tim. 1:12.


You want security?  Then here it is in ONE neat package.  You can be convinced of it by simply trying it:  Commit your "stuff" to the LORD to be "enough."  AND it will surprise you just how "enough" the LORD will make you with your "stuff."  What Stuff?  ALL your stuff?  Big Stuff.  Little Stuff... you get my drift?

Okay.  The day has started.  Whatcha gonna do with it?  Act as if you got it together?  (Wrong Answer.)  Or are you gonna let go and let God lead?  Your choice.

Make the right choice and you WILL ...

Be Blessed 2 day... Especially 2 day because it's the ONLY one guaranteed.

SoJourner :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS