BEAUTIFUL TRANSFORMATION


The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, yieldedness to God (Meekness), and self control. (Galatians 5:22-23)


It always amazes me that God wants to have such a positive impact on our lives.  He miraculously accomplishes a transformation that includes all the good mentioned in Galatians 5:22-23. (Check it out in blue above.)   The question is "How?" How does God accomplish this miracle?

He does this when I turn over my wrong way living (SIN)  to God's Son (Jesus) and ask Jesus to be "the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world," FOR ME. I turn from being INDEPENDENT of God to being DEPENDENT on God for true life.  

Then the MIRACLE begins:  Because this transformation is identified as "fruit of the Spirit," it does not necessarily occur all at once.  Like fruit it takes time. As I DAILY trust the LORD & yield to the LORD (Did I say DAILY? YUP! I said d-a-i-l-y,), God's Spirit works this miracle of transformation. I NO longer have to be a slave to the old ways that will rob me of life (see Galatians 5:19-21).  I am now free to REALLY LIVE... one day at a time.  WAHOO!

Now I know for some this sounds kind of cheesy.  And I know that for some, everything in you tries to say "it ain't so... at least not for me."  That's okay because it is so anyway.  You just need to decide what you are going to do.  Live? Or Die?  Choose to live today and be transformed... today. "Let go and Let God.  He will take care of the rest... just for today. The good news is that each today turns into your everyday:o)

Be blessed 2 day... especially 2 day because it is the ONLY one GOD guarantees you.  

SoJourner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American & "Pride"

We Can Be So Much More.

W A T C H O U T ! ! ! JESUS TEACHING ON LEADERS